My inspection covers all aspects of the home with regard to safety and durability. I have over 300 items on my list (although not all items are in every home.) Here is a partial list of elements of the homes I inspect:
- All interior rooms, including doors, windows, doors, walls, ceilings electrical components and closets, with special attention given to kitchens and bathrooms.
- Attic space, including structural integrity, electrical, ventilation and insulation (if accessible).
- Mechanical systems, including plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning
- The foundation, including the condition of the crawlspace (if present).
- Roofing, including flashing, gutters and downspouts.
- Exterior surfaces, including windows and trim.
- Lots and grounds (grading, and so on).
I do not comment on aesthetic issues, and my inspection is not a “code inspection,” although I do address several issues that are based on current building codes.
Please contact me by email with any questions you might have about how I can help you, or just call 650. 571.5300 any time from 8AM ’til 10 PM, Monday through Friday, and 9AM ’til 6PM on Weekends and Holidays.
Check out what others have to say: http://www.yelp.com/biz/comprehensive-realty-inspections-san-mateo-2